You are cordially invited to the DTCI / Glenwood Insurance FREE Cybersecurity Lunch and Learn event. If you have an interest in learning how to retain more of your hard earned profits, reduce business risk with technology and increase your understanding of business insurance read on.
On Thursday, January 28, 2016, DTCI and Glenwood Insurance will present how cyber technology can affect your business security and risk. We’d like for you to attend as our guest.
During this seminar you’ll discover…
- What cloud computing is and why thousands of companies are trading in their traditional computer networks for this new and more flexible alternative.
- How cloud computing and the current hacking environment affects your business risk.
- How to reduce business risk with a combination of technology best practices and business insurance.
- Important information about security, where your data is stored and internet connectivity.
- Critical facts every business owner must know before switching to a cloud based network.
Seating Is Limited – Register Today
Seating will be confirmed on a first-come, first served basis. Register now for this event! click here.
When: Thursday, January 28, 2016, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
Where: Carbondale Library
320 Sopris Avenue in Carbondale, CO 81601
RSVP: January 26, 2016
Looking forward to seeing you there,
Ian Exelbert & Bob McNutt